$1,000 March Scholarship
Easy to Apply
Party PlanningSeniors will remember the important events of senior year of high school, like prom, commencement and their graduation party, for years to come. Read these to ensure yours is as unforgettable as it can AND should be this year.
• Students are still celebrating prom despite cancellations. A popular prom scholarship provider is even honoring high school seniors and juniors facing prom cancellations. From home dress up to "Glambots" find out how some of these students are making sure Prom 2020 is memorable.
Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
• Save Money on Graduation Expenses
PresentsWhether you’re a graduate yourself or are just have a lot of friends to honor this graduation season, we’ve created a couple lists with amazing gift ideas for the Class of 2020 within all price ranges. • Ten Fun and Practical Graduation Gift Ideas
• 21 Cool Items All College Students Can Use
College PrepOnce you’ve graduated from high school you’re off to an exciting new endeavor: college! Start planning now so that you’re comfortable with your transition. • Second Semester Senior? How to Maximize Your Last Few Months of High School
• Prepping for College Over the Summer
• How to Make Friends before Getting to Campus
• Student Advice on Freshman Year
• Finishing the College Process
• Resources to Help You Find a College Roommate
• Making College Housing Decisions
• 3 Ways to Transition into College Study Habits Now
Paying for SchoolIf you’re going to school, you’re going to need to pay for it as well (unfortunately). Apply for these Class of 2020 scholarships, which graduating high school seniors and entering college freshman are eligible for and take on tips that’ll help you spend your graduation money in the right places. • Get a Part-Time Job
• Why & How to Begin Your Summer Job Search Now
• Spending Your Graduation Money Wisely