Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
- Dictionary Book Safe with Lock Place this “dictionary” on your bookshelf and nobody will suspect a thing – but you’ll know where your valuables are! With so many people coming in and out of your room in college, it is important to have a good hiding spot and this is the perfect sneaky little space. It also has a lock, just in case someone catches on.
- Bed Risers
Whether you’re in a dorm room or in a tiny apartment, bed risers are a life-saver because they allow you to store off-season clothing out of view. Pair with the next item on the list and you’re good to go!
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
- Underbed Storage Store all of your off season clothing, extra blankets and shoes under the bed in these easily accessible pull out chests. To make it even easier on yourself, utilize bed risers and you may even be able to double your storage capacity under the bed.
- Style Station Organizer Save counter space with this style station organizer. Or, create your own on a budget simply using a PVC pipe.
- Huggable Hangers You’ll find you have tons of extra space when you use these ultra-skinny hangers. Plus, they're velvet, meaning your clothes won't be slipping off and falling on the floor.
- Fun Shower Curtains
A great way to show off your personality is with a fun and funky shower curtain. Try one of these recommendations!
• Show off your plant lady status with this succulent print.
• You’re on a boat! Or, at least you’ll look like it when you’re showering behind this porthole shower curtain.
Reminder: don’t forget to purchase a shower curtain liner, tension rod (if there’s no shower curtain rod) and shower curtain hooks!
- Eraser Board Mini Fridge Handy to keep in your dorm room or your bedroom (so your pals don’t steal your expensive organic food), this mini fridge is convenient and fun, all packed into one package. The front is a Dry Erase board that allows you to write, doodle and decorate to your heart’s content – making it fun to keep your food cool.
- Mini Robot Vacuum Who needs a pet when you have a mini robot? Plus, he cleans up after you make small messes.
- Storage Ottoman When you’re limited on space, the key rule to follow is to find dual purpose items whenever you can. That’s why a storage ottoman is perfect for just that reason. You can use it as a footstool, a table and to tuck away any items you may like to store inside. Talk about multi-tasking – this is one impressive little ottoman!
- Dry Erase Wall Decals You can finally color on the walls thanks to these dry erase wall decals! They look cool and will serve some important – and fun – purposes. Write yourself notes, write your roommates jokes, let your friends doodle, or whatever else you crazy college kids come up with.
- Portable Power Bank You never know where you’ll be when your phone runs out of battery – especially in college, when you’re constantly on the go. You’d be wise to purchase a backup charger to keep with you at all times. It’s compatible with most devices, but make sure that it fits yours before purchasing - just in case.
- Emergency Googly Eyes Bring everyday objects to life with these googly eyes. Get ready to get seriously silly – imagine how cheered up you’ll be when you look over at your stapler and it look back at you.
- Ikea Bluetooth Speaker Relaxing and listening to music in your dorm room is a form of self care -- be sure you have the audio tools you need!
- Microwavable S’Mores Maker Obviously, every student should have one of these. In fact, it should be mandatory. No additional explanation necessary.
- Mini George Foreman Grill Cook like a champion with a mini grill, making it easier and more accessible than ever before. With little-to-no-effort meals, in no time, you’ll be happy you decided to go for the grill.
- Noise Canceling Headphones There will come a time this year where you need to down out your roommate (or mates), friends or people nearby while trying to focus. That’s when some noise canceling headphones will come in handy. Because it’s not always convenient or practical to pack up and study elsewhere or ask someone to leave.
- Roku Express Stream more content than you could ever be able to watch with a Roku. You can watch movies, news and sports, listen to music and access tons of other content just by hooking up to the Internet and streaming. Plus, it’s compatible with most television sets.
- School Spirit Decals Show your school spirit with decals that celebrate your school’s sports team. The decals will easily come off post-season.
- Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing Don’t fuss with bulky coffee pots! Get a single cup mini brewer, like this single-serve coffee maker. You can use your travel mug and you’re as good as caffeinated in less than three minutes.
- Bluetooth 3-in-1 Keyboard and Organizer with Tablet Stand Cut out the desk clutter with this multi-purpose keyboard that can hook up to your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Cactus Dryer Balls Laundry just got cute with stylish dryer balls, which also happen to be useful. Note: there are other adorable styles, like hedgehogs, too.
**BONUS: Student Wants**
- Bonus Handy Gourmet Cool Touch Microwave Bowl It's hard to eat a quick lunch when your bowl is too hot to pick up! This cool-touch bowl for your dorm microwave is a simple life-hack solution.
- Bonus Adjustable, Selfie Ring Light One of the more popular gifts this year is this handy tool. This light helps you to look great on any YouTube or make-up tutorials you publish this year.
- Bonus Photo Clip String Lights Make your college memories look like magic with a Photo Clip String Light. This fun wall decor will add ambience as well as keep track of your growing friendships.
- Bonus Clip On Mini Fan You may not have temperature control in your dorm room and if you dorm in the Midwest our southern states, late spring or early fall can feel pretty warm. Circulate some air and cool off with this mini fan. Also cool (pun intended), you can take this with you on a camping trip.
- Bonus Relaxing Aromatherapy Neck Pillow Take time after your study sessions to pamper yourself. Try this Microwavable or cooling next wrap to give yourself some much needed relaxation.
- Bonus Ergonomic Laptop Riser As many students find themselves studying at home or finally returning to their college campuses, it's no surprise this office enhancement is currently number one on Amazon's best sellers list. This gadget has five stars and more than 12,000 reviews!