$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
- Entertainment The entertainment industry was one of the hardest hit by the pandemic last year. In 2021, however, they are pivoting to provide more remote work opportunities. U.S. News and World states that streaming services, like HBO, are providing more work-from-home jobs that are feasible for college students.
- Freelance Freelance jobs have always been available to college students as an option to enhance their resume and help pay for college; however, now, there are more opportunities. These jobs can range from writing social media posts to providing technical support. Find freelance jobs on Monster now.
- Marketing and Communications Marketing and communications jobs have typically been on the forefront of remote work. Students with these majors and career paths can find a variety of remote, part-time opportunities. According to U.S. News and World, responsibilities could include content creation for newsletters, blogs, or social media posts.
- Research U.S. News and World states that are entry-level research jobs available to college students. With that, you don’t have to have a background in research or scientific work in order to qualify.
- Social Media When it comes to remote jobs in social media, students can opt to work for an established company or chart their own path. Many high school and college students utilize their online presence as influencers, making their own income or receiving free or discounted products.
- Delivery Service Support Roles The pandemic, no doubt, changed our shopping behavior forever. In a world that was already heavily reliant on Amazon, the pandemic shifted whatever in-person shopping we were doing to online venues as well. As a result, there has been an increased need for part-time remote workers to power delivery services like Amazon, making these jobs ideal for students.
- Teaching and Online Tutoring While tutoring opportunities have always been popular for students, the demand now is even greater. Many elementary, middle, and high school students are still learning remotely, and there is a need for online tutors to help fill the gap between what students are being taught virtually and what they’re actually learning. The need for tutors to help clarify points and work with students to fully understand certain principles is more in demand than ever.
- Telemedicine Support Due to the increased need of telemedicine, U.S. News and World Report anticipates that there will be greater need for telemedicine support roles. These responsibilities could include schedule coordination and logistics for virtual visits.
- Virtual Event Planning As virtual corporate events and webinars continue to be the norm, students would be perfect to fill logistical and event planning roles.
- Virtual Internships Finally, major corporations and popular summer internship programs will likely go virtual again this summer. We’ve highlighted some of the best remote summer internships that will be available.
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship