Stevinson is a census-designated place in Merced County, California. It is located 20 miles (32 km) west of Merced, at an elevation of 85 feet (26 m). The population was 313 at the 2010 census.
The Stevinson post office opened in 1907. The name honors James J. Stevinson, who bought land nearby in 1852.
The town is noted for its bullring, where Portuguese bullfighting is staged regularly. It is one of several bullrings maintained by the Portuguese-American community throughout California's Central Valley.