Veterans Dependents Educational Assistance Program

California Department of Veterans Affairs



awards available





The Veterans Dependents Educational Assistance Program is open to the spouses, children or unmarried surviving spouses of a California veteran who was service-connected disabled or who has died of service-related causes. The veteran must have served during a "qualifying war period." This fee waiver must be used at any State of CA Community College, Campus of the University of California, or the Campus of the California State University system. Children may not be over 27 years of age and spouses or surviving spouses can be any age. You cannot receive this waiver if you are currently in receipt of VA Chapter 35 benefits.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like