$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
- Convenient ATM locations close to campus. This will prevent students from withdrawing from other banks, which typically charge a fee if you’re not an account holder at that bank.
- No withdrawal fees from bank’s own ATMs.
- No monthly or minimum balance fees.
- Debit card over an ATM card. The debit card will allow students to make purchases with the card whereas the ATM card limits students to withdrawals from an ATM only.
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
- Mobile banking and text message alerts when account funds are too low.
- Online banking and bill-paying services.
- Easy access to the account so Mom and Dad can deposit money too.
- Nationwide bank that you’ll have access to after graduation—think Bank of America or PNC Bank.
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?
As you search for a bank to make your college life easier, keep in mind qualities that you’ll need from a bank after graduation. Students should look for banks that allow student loan payments to automatically withdraw from their checking account. Most lenders will offer a small discount for students who sign up for auto-debit and electronic billing. Our picks for student-friendly banking centers:
- Bank of America
- Citizens Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Key Bank
- M&T Bank
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
- US Bank