Davison is a city in Genesee County in the U.S. state of Michigan and a suburb of Flint. The population was 5,536 at the 2000 census and fell to 5,173 by the 2010 census. Davison is located within Davison Township survey township area (7N 8E), but is administratively autonomous.
Davison was named after Judge Norman Davison, a judge of Lapeer County and a delegate to state constitution convention of 1835. He resided in a nearby hamlet formerly known as Davisonville, now known as Atlas.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license