Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
• Ethnicity Scholarships
• Scholarships for Honor Students
• Military Scholarships
• Scholarships by Race
• Scholarships for Unique Situations
Note: You'll qualify for certain scholarships based on what matches the information you enter into your Fastweb profile. It's important to remember to continually update your profile in order to qualify for as many scholarships as possible. For example, are you in a new club? Did you take on a new hobby? Raised your GPA last semester? Update all of the information on your profile because it can help you qualify for more scholarships. Doing this will make your search easier than ever when they automatically appear in your scholarship matches. These changes can make or break your scholarship search, so update your Fastweb profile today. Here’s a breakdown of the different sub-categories, to help your search:
Scholarships by School YearIt’s never too late to apply for a scholarship! High school students and both graduate and undergraduate students: Locate your school year and search scholarships you qualify for, based on when you’ll graduate. • Scholarships for High School Juniors
• Scholarships for High School Seniors
• Scholarships for College Freshman
• Scholarships for College Sophomores
• Scholarships for College Juniors
• Scholarships for College Seniors
• Scholarships for First-Year Graduate Students
Ethnicity ScholarshipsYour ethnicity should be celebrated and finding a scholarship is a great way to do so! The following ethnicities celebrate students with scholarship opportunities: • Scholarships for Chinese Students
• Scholarships for Filipino Students
• Scholarships for German Students
• Scholarships for Irish Students
• Scholarships for Italian Students
• Scholarships for Jewish Students
• Scholarships for Korean Students
• Scholarships for Mexican Students
• Scholarships for Polish Students
• Scholarships for Puerto Rican Students
• Scholarships for Russian Students
Scholarships for Honor StudentsCelebrate your IQ with scholarships for honor students, including: • Scholarships for National Honor Society (NHS) Members
• Scholarships for Salutatorians
• Scholarships for Valedictorians
Military ScholarshipsThere are three specific types of military scholarships available: • Scholarships for Disabled Veterans
• Scholarships for Veterans • Scholarships for Military Children & Spouses
Scholarships by RaceCelebrate your heritage through a scholarship. They’re typically awarded through foundations, schools and memorial foundations but, luckily, they’re all listed on Fastweb! • Scholarships for African American Students
• Scholarships for Asian or Pacific Islander Students
• Scholarships for Hispanic Students
Scholarships for Unique SituationsYour unique situation is what makes you, well, you! Embrace it by applying for a qualifying scholarship, like one of the following: • Scholarships for Adopted Students
• Scholarships for Bilingual Students
• Scholarships for Students Who Are Also Single Parents
• Scholarships for Gay or Lesbian Students
• Scholarships for Orphaned or Parentless Students
• Scholarships for Students from a Small Town
• Scholarships for Students Who Received Foster Care
• Scholarships for Women
• Scholarships for Non-Traditional, Adult & Returning Students
Remember, it’s up to you to elevate your scholarship search! In addition to the scholarship directory, Fastweb has a multitude of resources to help you get better scholarship results. You can learn things to help boost your chances of winning scholarships, like: Scholarship Best Practices, How Fastweb Works and more.
More Questions?You can learn more about Fastweb here or view more frequently asked questions. For additional questions regarding your Fastweb account, you can always contact us Have more scholarship questions? Find answers to these frequently asked scholarship questions and more on Fastweb:
• How Can I Qualify for a Scholarship?
• Can You Use Scholarship Money for Anything?
• What are the Requirements for a Scholarship?