Scholarship Best Practices
Download Fastweb's College Scholarships AppFinally! Fastweb has an app. Now you can search the largest online scholarship database on the go! Searching for scholarships has never been easier. The app is free to download, easy and convenient - all you need to get started is a Fastweb account. Once you have set up your Fastweb account online, simply download the app and log in to your Fastweb account to get started. When you log in, you’ll see a list of scholarships which you qualify for based on your Fastweb profile. The Fastweb app is available to download free on both iOS and Android devices. Learn more. • Featured Scholarships
This section consists of simple scholarships, and is refreshed monthly with new opportunities to help you pay for school. Take advantage of these opportunities each and every month – they take very little effort and can really boost your chances of winning! • Your Fastweb Dashboard
Your scholarship matches appear under your personalized dashboard, complete with a potential value of all of the scholarships you qualify for, the number of scholarships that your profile matches to and upcoming scholarship deadlines so you’ll never miss out on an opportunity. • Browse Different Scholarship Themes Here, different types of awards are highlighted based on the theme – including different majors, student types, seasonal awards and more. Explore these themes to find scholarships that suit you. • The Scholarship Directory
The Scholarship Directory sections out the most common scholarship categories. You can easily find new scholarships added within each category, as well as the largest awards within different scholarship categories as well. deadlines, but it’s also a good idea to create your own scholarship calendar which keeps track of the deadlines of scholarships you’d like to apply for. It’s always smart to apply before the deadline, too, just in case something happens with your application and you need to resubmit. As most students know all too well, waiting until the last minute can be frustrating when something goes awry and you never want all of your hard work to go to waste. For example, when you wait until the last minute to prepare an essay assignment at school, what happens at midnight? The printer, which never had any issues up until that point, breaks. Learn from these experiences and plan ahead so you’re never in that position! Handling Scholarship Essays
• The Simplest Way to Write an Essay
• Brainstorm Common Scholarship Essay Questions
• Grammar Guide
• 7 Tips to Get Over Writer’s Block
• Winning Scholarship Essay Tips: Part I and Part II
Wall of Fame? Spoiler alert: most of these winners have the same advice, which is to never stop applying and to apply for as many scholarships as possible. But, you don’t have to take our word for it, get advice straight from the horse’s mouth and check out their recommendations for yourself. Never underestimate the value of learning from your peers, scholarship winners and from students who have been on both sides of the winning spectrum.
9. Take AdviceTake on all the scholarship winning advice out there - it can actually help you develop your winning strategies. Here are some more resources to help you boost your scholarship search: • 7 C's of Winning Scholarships • Let's Talk Scholarships: Application Tips • Winning a Scholarship • What You Need to Know About Winning Scholarships
10. Don’t Give Up!Unfortunately, it's difficult at times to win a scholarship, and not everyone is guaranteed to win one. It's vital that you never give up applying for scholarships - because then you're guaranteed to never win one. If you’re frustrated with your scholarship search, you’re not alone. Many students tirelessly apply – and keep applying even when they don’t win. Eventually, your hard work will pay off. That’s the ultimate secret to winning, if there is one at all.
You Might Also Like
Quick and Easy to Apply