Parents only want what is best for their children. The same is true when they are researching the college admissions process and figuring out how they can help their students pay for college. While the cost of college may seem overwhelming, you can encourage your child to apply for scholarships. This will not only help to lower the total amount of student loan debt and secure a more stable financial future for them. We are covering the top 10 frequently asked questions parents ask about scholarships. Here is what you need to know:
- My child needs help paying for college. How can Fastweb help him/her?
- When should my child start applying for scholarships?
- My child is a college student. Are scholarships for college students available?
- Is it really worth applying for $500 scholarships?
- What types of scholarships are available for my child?
- How often should my child apply for scholarships?
- Where should my child apply for scholarships?
- How do I know if my child applied for scholarships?
- Who can I talk to about scholarships for my child?
- Do students win scholarships at Fastweb?