Keyport is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kitsap County, Washington, United States. The community is located at the eastern terminus of State Route 308 on the Kitsap Peninsula, 3.42 miles (5.50 km) east of Naval Base Kitsap. Keyport's ZIP Code, 98345, had a ZCTA population of 554 at the 2010 census, in addition to a small contingent of Navy personnel.
Keyport was named for Keyport, New Jersey in 1896. Its nickname is "Torpedo Town USA". Situated on a small peninsula jutting into Liberty Bay near Poulsbo, it is the home of a small United States Navy depot tasked with ranging and repairing torpedoes for the US Navy and allies.
Keyport's only church, Keyport Bible Church, was established in the early 1900s and incorporated in 1926. The church's building was dedicated May 2, 1937 and has since added a number of additional classrooms and a multipurpose building.