East Windsor Hill Historic District is a historic district located in the northwestern corner of the town of South Windsor, Connecticut. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. The district runs along both sides of Main Street from the Scantic River south to the Edwards Cemetery. The district also includes areas west of Main Street to the Connecticut River, including properties along Ferry Lane. The district is located directly north of another historic district, Windsor Farms Historic District. The district encompasses a neighborhood of well-preserved largely folk vernacular buildings erected between about 1700 and 1860.