1. Prep for CollegeFollow your college prep checklists to get ahead of the game on your college preparations. Every month, check your Fasweb newsletter for a college prep checklist for high school juniors and high school seniors.
2. Seniors, Complete Your FAFSAIf you need assistance, check out Fastweb’s FAFSA information page for all of your FAFSA-related questions.
3. Juniors, Consider AP ClassesJuniors, now is the time to consider adding advanced placement courses to your senior year schedule. But, you have to plan ahead to take advantage of them! Discover the benefits of these courses, along with useful information to help you pursue the AP course path.
3. Apply for ScholarshipsApply for any of your scholarship matches on Fastweb. Fastweb’s 2017 scholarships are also a great start!
4. Save, Save, Save!This year, save more. You're going to need all that dough to pay for Ramen (and tuition) in college - start saving now! Applying for scholarships can help - but every penny saved is a penny earned for your books, tuition, housing (and all other college stuff). It all adds up and you'll be so grateful you planned ahead once you're there.
5. Start with a Clean SlateLet go of last semester – regardless of how it went. You have the unique opportunity for a fresh start, so use it to your advantage. If you’re finding it difficult, tips and tricks to starting fresh your second semester.
6. Stay MotivatedEasier said than done, but losing focus toward the end of the year is a huge problem that can impact your grades and college admissions (regardless of whether you've already been accepted.) Try these second semester motivational tips to help combat the "-itis."
7. Steer Clear of Known SetbacksYou know your vices – so stay away at all costs! Now that you have a fresh start, there’s no point in looking back. Make sure you’re steering clear of second semester setbacks, like losing focus, assuming you're all set for college or slacking off in your courses. Remember, everything counts until the very last day of high school!
You Might Also Like
High Value Scholarship
Join to Enter
Save up to 50%