Olney is an unincorporated community in western Lincoln County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Missouri Supplemental Route O, approximately twelve miles northwest of Troy.
Olney was originally called Nineveh, and under the latter name was platted in 1855. A post office called Olney has been in operation since 1876. It is unclear why the name Olney was applied to this community.