Lansing is a census-designated place in northern Pease Township, Belmont County, Ohio, United States, along Wheeling Creek. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 634. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43934.
Lansing is part of the Wheeling, WV-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area.
A post office called Lansing has been in operation since 1898. Besides the post office, Lansing had a church, built there in 1834. Lansing was once known as Soaptown.