Campbellsburg is a home rule-class city in Henry County, Kentucky, in the United States. The population was 813 at the 2010 census, up from 705 at the 2000 census. It is home to Post 5 of the Kentucky State Police.
The city was incorporated by the state legislature in 1840 as "Chiltonsville", in honor of its trustee Charles J. Chilton, but the name was changed within three weeks to "Campbellsburg" for another local family. Later the same year, the local post office at Benevola was renamed "Campbellsburg" as well. The arrival of the Louisville, Cincinnati and Lexington Railroad in 1869 led to a division of the town into "Old" and "New Campbellsburg". The later was separately incorporated in 1876 but eventually expanded until the two polities merged into the present town.
Campbellsburg's central business district was rebuilt after much of it was destroyed by a tornado on April 1, 1974.