Blachly is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States, on Oregon Route 36 in the Coast Range. Blachly lies along Lake Creek, about 3 miles (5 km) from Triangle Lake.
Before the Blachly post office was established in 1892, area residents received their mail at the now-closed Franklin post office. The Blachly office was named for local resident William Blachly, who arrived in Oregon in 1854 from Illinois when he was 10 years old. He died on February 16, 1934.
Blachly is served by the K–12 Triangle Lake School, the only school in Blachly School District.
The nearest recycling & waste facility is the Low Pass Transfer Station