$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
Social Media Internships
- Secret Media Writer Internship
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
- Videographer Internship
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?
- Social Media Internship Deadline: Varies The internship is available to students with excellent social media skills, including demonstrated experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You must have experience with content creation, campaign strategies, and knowledge of platform trends is required. You must also have excellent writing and editing skills, specifically the ability to write accurate and compelling stories for a variety of social media platforms. Photography and video capture skills, utilizing a smartphone or DSLR camera, are required as well. Learn more about the Social Media Internship here.
- Social Media and Editorial Internship Deadline: Varies The Social Media and Editorial Internship is available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (enrolled and in process) in communications, business management, public relations, or similar field. You must be good at developing content and/or projects as needed, have high attention to detail, knowledge and application of communication plans and strategy, and ability to adapt to a changing environment to be considered for this position. Learn more about the Social Media and Editorial Internship here.
- Social Media Specialist Internship Deadline: Varies The Social Media Specialist Internship is available to responsible, deadline-driven, creative and motivated students. You must have a creative way of thinking and presenting through multiple social channels, experience in managing multiple social media platforms, and strong multitasking and time-management skills to reach deadlines to be considered for this position. Learn more about the Social Media Specialist Internship here.
- Marketing Content Writer Internship Deadline: Varies The Marketing Content Writer Internship is available to junior or senior level college students majoring in sales, marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or a related field. You must have an understanding of basic marketing techniques, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organizational and planning skills to be considered for this position. Learn more about the Marketing Content Writer Internship here.
- Software Engineer Internship – Facebook Deadline: Varies The Software Engineer Internship is available to undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in computer science or a related field. Interns will help build the next generation of systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers, and be a part of a team that's working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Learn more information about the Software Engineer Internship – Facebook.