Education Preparedness and Support GrantsFirst, the Bill would provide $1.2 billion to state governors for school districts or institutions of higher education that require emergency funding as a result of Coronavirus in the USA.
• Clean and sanitize educational facilities
• Educate faculty and staff on student and campus safety best practices
• Work with local health departments on response efforts
• Extend mental health services to students
• Issue other support services necessary to maintain operations at colleges