30 Fun Ways to Customize Your Locker
Check out these fun ways to customize and decorate your locker!
August 08, 2017
Back to school time means it’s time to start thinking about fun ways you can think about decorating your locker. It doesn’t need to be expensive, either.
We’ve gathered up 30 fun ways you can customize and organize your locker, half which you can DIY and half which you can purchase at the store for reasonable amounts.
Check out the following fun back to school locker decorating ideas:
2. “Best Day Ever” Essentials Pocket, $19.50
3. Locker String Lights, $5.99
4. Slim Magnetic Dry Erase Boards, $9.99 each
5. Dry Erase Decal Calendar, $14.50
6. Pendant Locker Light, $24.50
7. Magnetic Ceramic Vase, $4.99 each
8. Decal Mirrors, $14.50
9. “Seize the Day” Locker Essentials Pocket, $19.50
10. Locker Pendant Light, $24.50
11. Glitter Cat Memo Board, $39.90
12. Locker Disco Ball, $14.99
13. Teal Dottie Locker Rug, $12.50
14. Gold Metallic Polka Dot Locker Wallpaper, $9.99
15. Locker Lookz Locker Wallpaper, $24.99
Need Money to Pay for College?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants, and internships, for which they actually qualify. You'll find scholarships like the Sallie Mae's $1,000 Plan for College Sweepstakes, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship, and internships with companies like Apple, Google, Dreamworks, and even NASA!