Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
• What kind of job can you expect to get with that?
• Do you enjoy your major?
• What made you choose that major?
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
• Are your classes difficult?
• How often do you study?
• What’s your favorite class?
• Do you like college?
• Are you dating anyone?
$1,000 August Scholarship
Each new school year is an opportunity for a fresh start, so we're giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help kickoff the new school year.
• Are you working?
• How are you paying for school?
• Have you made a lot of friends?
• You’re focusing on class and not partying too much, right?
• I’ve read stories about what college kids do! Do you drink a lot? Unfortunately, you may need to embellish just a little with some politically correct answers because you’d never want to offend or disappoint great-aunt-Gertrude by letting her know you have absolutely no clue what you’re going to do with your degree or no intention of getting a boyfriend anytime soon. In those instances, try these approaches: If you haven’t declared a major: • No, I haven’t declared a major. I just want to explore different subjects to figure out what I like before I decide what to focus on so that I can be sure it’s what I want to do.
• I haven’t declared a major yet because I’m focusing on getting all of the basic requirements out of the way first. If you’re single: • No, I’m not dating anyone. I spend so much time studying – I don’t have much time for a relationship, anyway. • I love being in college and making new friends but I have a lot to focus on with classes so I wouldn't get into a relationship right now. If you don’t work: • I don’t have a job right now because I’m mainly focusing on my studies.
• No, I’m not working right now. The library should probably hire me, though, since I spend most of my time there anyway! In response to questions about “college life these days”: • I’m trying to remain focused on my studies, but I do love to spend time with my friends when I get a chance.
• I know the number one reason that I’m in college is to learn – that’s always my main focus! Remember, your family is honestly just curious about how you’re doing. They’re not trying to interrogate or bother you – so don’t get defensive, upset or down on yourself. Though it may seem that way at times, take everything with a grain of salt. Answer calmly and patiently - they just want to be a part of your life and know what’s going on in your world - and, as long as you answer, they’ll likely stop asking the same questions over and over, again. Hope you have a safe a wonderful holiday season!