1. Complete Your FAFSAIf you need assistance, check out Fastweb’s FAFSA information page for all of your FAFSA-related questions.
2. Apply for ScholarshipsApply for any of your scholarship matches on Fastweb. Fastweb’s 2019 scholarships are also a great start!
3. Get an InternshipInternships provide invaluable work experience; look great on your resume and networking connections. You can find awesome internships under your 2019 internships on Fastweb!
4. Save, Save, Save!This year, save more. Check out these suggestions of money-saving New Year’s resolutions.
5. Start with a Clean SlateLet go of last semester – regardless of how it went. You have the unique opportunity for a fresh start, so use it to your advantage. If you’re finding it difficult, tips and tricks to starting fresh your second semester.
6. Stay Motivated This SemesterEasier said than done, but these second semester motivational tips can help.
7. Steer Clear of Known SetbacksYou know your vices – so stay away at all costs! Now that you have a fresh start, there’s no point in looking back. Make sure you’re steering clear of second semester setbacks.
8. Get a Part-Time JobGetting a part-time job is a great way to gain job experience for your resume and help stretch your student budget. Check out Fastweb part-time jobs to find job matches near you.
You Might Also Like
High Value Scholarship
$5,000 Easy Scholarship
Easy Scholarship to Apply