Lazy Halloween Costumes
No Halloween spirit? No problem!
October 01, 2016
No spirit? No problem!
Whether you just want to throw on a t-shirt or one random accessory, there are super easy Halloween options for you.
Why even care? Mainly so people don’t bother you about not having a costume the entire night.
Check out the following Halloween ideas for those with little-to-no spirit, no free time or just don’t want people to bother them. You know who you are.
“Costume” T-shirts: Throw On & Done
No fuss, no muss! Just throw on a t-shirt that captures Halloween in essence and you’re golden.
• “Costume” T-shirt, DistrictLines.com, $17.99
• “Skeleton” T-shirts, Spreadshirt.com, Prices Vary
• “Ask Me About My Halloween Costume” Flip-up T-shirt, CrazydogTshirts.com, $15.19
• “Classic Ghost” Long Sleeve T-shirt, Amazon.com, From $24.99
• “Due to the Economy, This is my Halloween Costume” T-shirt, Zazzle.com, $31.65
Non-Halloween Apparel with Halloween Flare
If you’re not into dressing up, but you still want to capture the spirit of Halloween, try an item with a Halloween theme. Technically, you’re celebrating, right?
• Skull Cardigan, Amazon.com, From $7.94
• X-Ray Skirt, Modcloth.com, From $35
• Skull Leggings, Amazon.com, From $7.94
Halloween Accessories: Wear and Go
Throw on a simple Halloween accessory – whether it’s a hat or a silly mask – and voilá – insta-costume.
• Avengers Paper Masks, Amazon.com, $7.24/set of 8
• Classic Disguise Nose & Glasses, Amazon.com, $4.14
• Arrow Through the Head, Amazon.com, $5.25
Need Money to Pay for College?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants, and internships, for which they actually qualify. You'll find scholarships like the Sallie Mae's $1,000 Plan for College Sweepstakes, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship, and internships with companies like Apple, Google, Dreamworks, and even NASA!