$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
2. Attend each class the first week in order to evaluate which you’ll take and which you’ll drop
3. If you decide to drop any courses, do so as soon as possible so you don’t get charged!
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
5. Even if you’re familiar with campus, it’s helpful to map out your new route to classes so you’ll be prepared to get to and from each on time.
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?
7. Create a study schedule so you can remain on top of your academics throughout the semester.
8. Enter all of the important dates (like tests, assignment due dates, etc.) for the entire semester from your syllabus your agenda book, phone, apps, calendar, etc. That way, you’ll never be caught off guard by a due date!
9. Sign up for Spring recruitment and Greek orientation, if you plan to join a sorority or fraternity this semester.
10. Go to each of your new professor’s office hours and introduce yourself (don’t forget about your TA’s, either!).
11. Explore your school’s study abroad options for the future.
12. Start looking for a job or internship, if you’re planning on getting one.
13. Fill out your FAFSA form to become eligible for federal student aid.
14. Remain diligent in applying for scholarships throughout the entire semester. It can be frustrating at times, but the more you apply for, the better your chances of winning!
Is there anything you’d add to the list?