Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
You'll need: • Your FAFSA ID (if you don't have one, you'll be prompted to sign up for one when you go to fill out your FAFSA).
• Your Social Security card and driver's license, and/or alien registration card if you are not a US citizen.
• Your income tax returns, W-2 forms and 1099 forms for the previous year. If you're married, you'll also need your spouse's documents.
$1,000 June Scholarship
Each new school year is an opportunity for a fresh start, so we're giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help kickoff the new school year.
• Records and documentation of other untaxed income received such as welfare benefits, Social Security income, veteran's benefits, military or clergy allowances (if applicable).
• Current bank and brokerage account statements, including records of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investments (if applicable).
• Business or farm records (if applicable).
• Records relating to any unusual family financial circumstances, such as anything that changed from last year or anything that distinguishes the family from the typical family. Examples include high unreimbursed medical and dental expenses, unusually high dependent care costs (e.g., for a special needs child or an elderly parent), death, divorce, salary reductions, job loss and private K-12 tuition. (These aren't required, but they could influence the amount of aid received.)
• Title IV Institution Codes for each school you are applying to. You can get this code from the school, or you can use FinAid's Title IV School Code Database.
Course Hero June Sweepstakes
Enter to win $1,000 or a $500 Lululemon gift