Windsor is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, United States. It was established in 1905 and was named after Windsor, England. It was formerly named Windsorville. The population was 1,319 at the 2010 census. In the spring of 2016, the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and York County's Marcellus Shale fund provided $350,000 to make improvements at the Windsor baseball field. The project includes a handicap accessible bridge, wetland plants to capture rain runoff, new playground equipment and new bleachers.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license