Pollok is an unincorporated community in Angelina County, Texas, United States. It is eleven miles northwest of Lufkin near the Angelina River.
The area around Pollok was first settled in the 1880s. A post office was established in 1886. Manufacturing and lumber production sustained the community.
In 1990, Pollok had a population of approximately 300 and three businesses.
Pollok gets its supplies from a small grocery store named The 69 Store which was founded by the Young family.
The Central Independent School District serves area students.