Natural Bridge is a town at the southwest edge of Winston County, Alabama, United States, located near the intersection of U.S. Highway 278, Alabama Highway 13, and Alabama State Route 5. It initially incorporated on September 3, 1914. In the 1930s, due to a dwindling population, its charter became dormant. On July 24, 1997 it reincorporated.
The population was 37 at the 2010 census, up from 28 in 2000. After its reincorporation, in 2000 it was the least populated town in Alabama that was incorporated, although Gantts Quarry had a population of zero but was still legally incorporated. In 2010, it lost the title to McMullen and became the 4th least populated incorporated town in the state.
The town is notable for the nearby rock arch, also named Natural Bridge, the longest natural bridge east of the Rockies, spanning over 127 ft (40 m). The arch is in Natural Bridge Park, which allows public access.