Land O' Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land O' Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA.
As of the 2010 census, the CDP population was 31,145. The CDP grew rapidly during the 1990s, growing from 7,800 residents to 20,971 as new housing developments were built. Average annual income is higher than the rest of Florida. The CDP had a population in 2007 of 30,400 residents. The name Land O' Lakes was suggested at a community meeting in 1949. On Sept. 1, 1950, the Ehren post office was renamed Land O' Lakes.
Dupree Gardens, one of Florida's original roadside tourist attractions, was located at Land O' Lakes (although the name Land O' Lakes was not yet in use).