House Springs is an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Missouri, United States. It is located just off Route 30, at the intersection with Routes MM and W near Byrnes Mill.
A post office has been in operation at House Springs since 1833. The community is named after Adam House, who settled there ca. 1795, and who was killed near a spring by Native Americans.
The Valentine Leight General Store and Moder Archeological District are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license