Herndon, PA Area Scholarships

Herndon, formerly Trevorton Junction, is a borough in Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. Herndon was first founded by Robert A. Parrish in 1840. The town was later named for Naval commander William Lewis Herndon, who died in 1857 while trying to rescue passengers from his sinking ship. The population was 324 at the 2010 census.

* Description and images provided by Wikipedia under CC-BY-SA 3.0 license .

Schools in and around Herndon, PA