Clover is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Halifax County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 census was 438. Clover was an incorporated town from 1895 until 1998, when it reverted to unincorporated status. Clover was the site of a Rosenwald school.
Black Walnut, a historic plantation house and farm located near Clover, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.