Carsonville is a village in Sanilac County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 527 at the 2010 census. The village is situated at 43°25′37″N 82°40′17″W / 43.42694°N 82.67139°W / 43.42694; -82.67139 on the boundary between Bridgehampton Township and Washington Township, with about half the village in each.
The village began with a store built in 1853 operated by Silas C. Hall, who also became the first postmaster in 1857. The place was initially called Hall's Corners. It was renamed in 1884 after local store-owner and businessman Arthur Carson, who built his first store there in 1864. The village incorporated in 1887.