$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
Cheapest, Online-Degree Programs for Undergrad Students in the U.S.The schools considered for the list are only U.S. News & World Report ranked schools. Take a look at this roster, but also consider researching your state’s public colleges and universities’ online program costs, too. Below are the top 10 online degree programs for in-state students:
- Daytona State College: Daytona Beach, Florida Florida students can expect to pay just $92 per credit, making your in-state total cost only $11,040. The cheapest online bachelor’s degree from U.S. News rankings, their online program ranks in the top 40 best remote-learning programs.
- University of Central Florida: Orlando, Florida The per-credit cost for UCF’s online students is $105 per hour. In-state students can expect to graduate with an online bachelor's degree for $12,600. Their online bachelor's degree program is tied at 14 with five other colleges in the United States.
- University of Florida: Gainesville, Florida Remote, in-state students working on their online undergraduate degree, pay $112 per credit. The total in-state program cost is $13,440. UF is also number three in the U.S. News College Rank. U.S. News also ranks their online Psychology programs as the second-best in the nation.
- Pensacola State College: Pensacola, Florida In-state college students here can earn their entire online degree program for less than $15,000. Their online, Bachelor of Science in Nursing program can be completed 100 percent remote.
- St. Petersburg College: Clearwater, Florida U.S. News ranks this university in the top 100 best online bachelor's degrees for Veterans and Business programs. The in-state student cost for their programs is $121 per credit. Online students that are Florida state residents can earn an online degree for less than $15,000.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte: Charlotte, North Carolina Health Science are the most popular programs at this college. North Carolina residents earn their full degree for $15,480.
- Appalachian State University: Boone, North Carolina The cost for in-state, online tuition is $143 per credit at this institution. While their nursing degree programs are the most popular, their online business degrees are ranked 19 in the nation, according to U.S. News.
- Cameron University: Lawton, Oklahoma Noted for the popularity of their Business Administration and Management degrees, Oklahoma students can earn their degree from home for less than $20,000.
- University of Oklahoma: Norman, Oklahoma A large public university, with Big 12 Conference ties, students can choose to earn their OU degree remotely. With a 126-credit hour requirement, their online undergraduate degree for in-state students cost is $20,160.
- University of North Carolina Wilmington: Wilmington, North Carolina Nursing and other health fields are popular with UNC students. Given that 124 credits are needed to graduate with an online degree here, North Carolina residents can earn their bachelor's degree for $20,956.
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?