$1,000 April Scholarship
Easy to Apply
Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
- Take the most challenging academic schedule you can. It shows admissions officers that you're ready for a competitive college environment.
- Research prospective colleges. Sign up for Fastweb's College Search to find the right school for you.
- Attend college fairs and speak to on-campus college representatives.
- Register, prepare for and take the PSAT/NMSQT.
- Begin studying for the SAT or ACT.
- Register with Fastweb to find scholarship money.
- Take leadership roles in clubs, activities and volunteer organizations.
- Begin to consider which teachers, advisors or employers you might ask for college recommendations from.
- Explore financial aid options with your parents/guardians.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Visit prospective colleges during spring break.
- Continue discussing college costs and options with your parents/guardians.
- Make an appointment with your guidance counselor to discuss your college options.
- Put together your resume, including academic record, extracurricular activities, honors and volunteer work.
- Check academic requirements for your prospective schools. Summer is the best time to fill any gaps.
- Find out when the SAT is offered and sign up.
- Apply for summer jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Visit prospective colleges. Be sure to talk with current students about the school.
- Athletes should register with the school at the end of the academic year.
- Request applications and brochures from your top colleges.
- Get started on college application essays by writing sample drafts.
- Take some time out to prepare for your standardized tests.