Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - University of Montevallo

University of Montevallo



awards available



March 01, 2021

Provider Scholarship Criteria

Interested College

Scholarship Year

Student Activities


The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available to entering transfer students at the University of Montevallo. You must be transferring from a junior or community college and be a member of Phi Theta Kappa to be eligible for this renewable award. Recipients must live on campus.

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply: