Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
- Joanne Toole Internship – Field Work/Remote (Paid)
The Joanna Toole Internship is available to female graduate students or recent graduates with a background in marine science, biology, political or social science, or any related/relevant topic. Candidates must have a keen interest in abandoned, lost, discarded fishing gear (ALDFG) and in pursuing a career in ocean conservation. You must have a desire to learn more about the environmental impact of ghost gear, seafood sustainability and relevant stakeholders to be considered for this position.
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
- PEAK6 Trading Experience for Women (Summer Internship)
$1,000 August Scholarship
Each new school year is an opportunity for a fresh start, so we're giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help kickoff the new school year.
- Institute for Women's Policy Research Internship Deadline: Varies The Institute for Women's Policy Research Internship is available to students with an interest in women-oriented policy research. In your work, you will provide administrative and research support to Institute researchers through: literature reviews, data collection, designing charts, answering phones and filing. You must have strong organization skills, good interpersonal skills, interest in policy research and women's issues, and experience with statistics, economics or social science through coursework, to qualify for this position. Learn more information about the Institute for Women's Policy Research Internship.
- Littman Family Fellowship Deadline: Varies The Littman Family Fellowship is available to female students at the New Jersey Institute of Technology School of Architecture. You must be a first or second-year graduate student returning to school to establish a second career as an architect. You must also be an outstanding overall student with at least a 3.25 GPA to be eligible for this award. Learn more information about the Littman Family Fellowship.
- Robert W. Baird Fellowship for Women Deadline: Varies The Robert W. Baird Fellowship for Women is available to female students at the University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business. You must be pursuing a career in finance and be committed to advancing the interests of women in business to qualify for this award. Learn more information about the Robert W. Baird Fellowship for Women.
- Software Engineer Internship – Facebook Deadline: Varies The Software Engineer Internship is available to undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in computer science or a related field. Interns will help build the next generation of systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers, and be a part of a team that's working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Learn more information about the Software Engineer Internship – Facebook.
- Software Developer Internship – Google, Inc. Deadline: Varies The Software Developer Internship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in computer science or a related technical field. As an intern, you will be working on a project in one of the following areas: product and systems development, test engineering, or site reliability. Learn more information about the Software Developer Internship – Google, Inc.
- Animal Care Internship Deadline: Varies The Animal Care Internship is available to undergraduates, graduate students and recent college graduates interested in obtaining practical experience in the marine mammal care and training field. As an intern, you will be assisting with daily husbandry procedures with our resident population of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus), to collecting data for ongoing research projects, to participating in educational briefings for our daily interactive programs. Learn more about the Animal Care Internship.
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center Internship (Paid) Deadline: Varies The Smithsonian Environmental Research Center Internship is available to currently enrolled undergraduate and master's students, or students who have recently graduated from undergraduate or master's programs. You must have strong academic credentials, relevant training or experience, letters of recommendation, and goals that align with the internship program to be considered for this position. As an intern, you will be treated equitably in an environment that is free from discrimination. Learn more about the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center Internship here.
- Paper Mill Internship Deadline: Varies The Paper Mill Intern is available to high school graduates. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome. Learn more about the Paper Mill Internship here.