February is Financial Aid Awareness Month
There's one very important celebration that takes place all month long that you may have overlooked...Financial Aid Awareness Month!
January 21, 2015
February is one short month jam-packed with tons of important events!
Yep, February claims Groundhog’s Day, Black History Month, Ash Wednesday, Valentine’s Day and President’s Day.
While you probably thought that was enough to fill such a short month, there’s one very important celebration that takes place all month long that you likely overlooked.
But, at Fastweb, it’s one of our favorites!
February is also Financial Aid Awareness Month. It’s clearly the perfect time to celebrate by completing your FAFSA form, learn some more about financial aid and how to score more of it in the meantime.
Have no fear, FastWeb’s here to help – especially during this month of celebration.
In honor of Financial Aid Awareness Month and, of course, in hopes to help you better understand and assess all of your financial aid options, we’ve listed some resources you can utilize to learn more about financial aid:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Financial Aid
- Why Should I Complete the FAFSA?
- Do You Really Need Reasons to File Your FAFSA?
- What’s the FAFSA? And Why You Should Care
- After the FAFSA: What to Do Once You’ve Submitted Yours
- Your 2016-2017 Financial Aid Deadlines
- FAFSA Checklist
- What You Need to Complete the FAFSA
- Quick Tips for Filing Your FAFSA
- Get Help Completing the FAFSA: Resources for You
- FAFSA Information for DACA Students
- 10 FAFSA Mistakes that Affect Financial Aid
- Could You Be Giving Away Too Much on the FAFSA?
- Should You Pay for FAFSA and Loan Services Help?
- Financial Aid Glossary
- The Beginner’s Guide to Financial Aid
- 15 Questions to Ask Your Financial Aid Office
- Dropping Out Means Paying Back Financial Aid
- Guide to Financial Aid Award Letters
- Making Sense of Your EFC
- What Can You Do If Your Parents Won’t File the FAFSA or Help Pay for College?
- Federal Financial Aid and the Independent Student
- How Do I Become Independent on the FAFSA If I Am Under Age 24?
- How does divorce affect eligibility for student financial aid?
- Income and Financial Aid Eligibility
- Questions About the FAFSA
- Can I Get a New Financial Aid Package if My Mom Lost Her Job?
- Which parent is responsible for completing the financial aid application?
- Does Filing a FAFSA Obligate You in Any Way?
Are Parents Responsible for Repaying a Child’s Student Loans?
- What Do You Do If Your Application for a FAFSA PIN is Rejected?
- Answers to Common FAFSA Questions about PINs and Household Size
- Financial Aid without Filing the FAFSA?
- Financial Aid for Older & Nontraditional Students
- Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- Financial Aid for Minority Students
- Financial Aid for Female Students
- Financial Aid for Jewish Students
- Financial Aid for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Students
- Financial Aid for Undocumented Students
- Financial Aid for Candian Students
- Scholarship Best Practices
- Fastweb’s Scholarship Directory
- 7 C’s of Winning Scholarships
- A Balancing Act: School & the Scholarship Search
- How Scholarships are Judged: An Inside Look
- Develop Your Scholarship Game Plan
- Five Scholarship Myths
- Small Awards Pay Big Dividends
- Scholarships for Dummies: Common Sense Places to Look for Scholarships
- Scholarship Scam Red Flags
- 10 Ways to Make Scholarship Sponsors Love You
- Guidelines for Financial Freedom
- A Paying for School Checklist
- Have You Considered Consolidating?
- Student Debt Guide: Saving and Investing Money
- Student Debt Guide: Budgeting and Credit Cards
- Student Debt Guide: Credit Score
- Tuition Discount Secrets Revealed!
- Tuition Saving Tips
Looking for help to pay for school this semester? Look no further! Fastweb’s Student Lending Center has reliable student lending solutions you can trust!
- Making Smarter Student Loan Decisions
- Student Loan Glossary
- Borrowing for College: How Much is Too Much?
- Choosing an Education Loan
- Solutions for Borrowers Who are Having Trouble Repaying Education Loans
- Should You Prefer Your Preferred Lender List?
Need money to pay for college?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants and awards for which they actually qualify. Sign up today to get started. You'll find scholarships like the Course Hero's Monthly Scholarship, and VIP Voice's $5,000 Scholarship.