Scholarship Provider Guidelines
To submit a scholarship for review, follow the steps below and send your submission via email to: email@example.com
If you would like to have your scholarship posted on Fastweb, please be sure that your organization and its website meet the following guidelines:
1. Application does not ask students for a social security number or credit card number.
2. Scholarship does not charge a fee to apply or reapply.
3. Corporate contact information, such as address, phone number, email, is easily accessible to students for further inquiries.
4. Scholarship does not display ads or other competitor scholarships.
5. Scholarship URL links directly to the specific scholarship page.
6. Scholarship page must clearly outline all eligibility criteria, required materials necessary for students to apply, and outline scholarship winner selection process and/or judging criteria.
7. If provider claims to be a not-for-profit organization, we have the right to verify their 501 ©(3) status. The sponsor must provide appropriate documentation confirming their status if we are unable to confirm through our own efforts.
1. Name of business/organization and/or site name, address, and contact information.
2. Language detailing whether or not you collect information from site visitors, what information is collected, and how this information is used once it is collected. Furthermore, student information can only be shared if students give their permission and for the purpose of awarding scholarships.
3. Students must not be automatically enrolled to receive extraneous emails and/or solicitations of any sort. You must provide an area where students can indicate whether or not they’d like to receive further communication. Finally, all further emails must include an option to remove their email address from any distribution lists.
Scholarship submissions that do not have privacy policies will be reviewed by the Fastweb Scholarship Department on a case by case basis, and will only be posted provided they meet all the requirements outlined above
Once you have determined that your organization meets these guidelines, please submit the following information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Information to Submit a Scholarship to Fastweb
1. Sponsor Information
In order to have your scholarship listed, we need your organization’s mailing address, phone number, contact name, and email address. Phone numbers and contact names are for internal use only, unless you request that your scholarship contain that information when posted on our website. Also, always include your website’s URL. Finally, a fax number is helpful but not necessarily required.
2. Scholarship Information
a. The basics: name of the scholarship, deadline date, value of the scholarship, and the number of scholarships available.
b. Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA.
c. Any descriptive information that indicates who this scholarship is targeting. For example:
- Residency Requirement(s)
- School Year
- Required college state
- Required college or university
- Required race or heritage
- Required student activities: such as clubs, professional or civic organizations or particular extracurricular activities
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran
- U.S. Citizenship
- Specific disabilities if applicable
- Religion or religious heritage
- Sports or hobbies
- Marital status
3. Provide a detailed description of the actual scholarship.
4. Please include important response information, such as “Only emails will be accepted,” “No emails accepted,” “Send a SASE for further information,” or “You will find the complete scholarship information by going to our website.” If you prefer responses by mail, omitting this information may result in receiving unwanted calls or emails.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact email@example.com
The Fastweb Research Team