February is Financial Aid Awareness Month
There's one very important celebration that takes place all month long that you may have overlooked...Financial Aid Awareness Month!
January 22, 2014
February is one short month jam-packed with tons of important events!
Yep, February claims Groundhog’s Day, Black History Month, Ash Wednesday, Valentine’s Day and President’s Day.
While you probably thought that was enough to fill such a short month, there’s one very important celebration that takes place all month long that you likely overlooked.
But, at Fastweb, it’s one of our favorites!
February is also Financial Aid Awareness Month. It’s clearly the perfect time to celebrate by completing your FAFSA form, learn some more about financial aid and how to score more of it in the meantime.
Have no fear, FastWeb’s here to help – especially during this month of celebration.
In honor of Financial Aid Awareness Month and, of course, in hopes to help you better understand and assess all of your financial aid options, we’ve listed some resources you can utilize to learn more about financial aid:
- FAFSA Checklist
- Why Should I Complete the FAFSA?
- Avoid FAFSA Mistakes that Can Cost You
- Big FAFSA Overview
- FAFSA and the Independent Student
- 15 Questions to Ask Your Financial Aid Office
- The FAFSA – Step One for Financial Aid
- How to Deal if Your Parents Can’t Pay
- Guide to Financial Aid Award Letters
- Dropping Out Means Paying Back Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Fastweb’s Scholarship Directory
- 7 C’s of Winning Scholarships
- A Balancing Act: School & the Scholarship Search
- How Scholarships are Judged: An Inside Look
- Develop Your Scholarship Game Plan
- Five Scholarship Myths
- Small Awards Pay Big Dividends
- Scholarships for Dummies: Common Sense Places to Look for Scholarships
- Scholarship Scam Red Flags
- 10 Ways to Make Scholarship Sponsors Love You
- Guidelines for Financial Freedom
- A Paying for School Checklist
- Have You Considered Consolidating?
- Student Debt Guide: Saving and Investing Money
- Student Debt Guide: Budgeting and Credit Cards
- Student Debt Guide: Credit Score
- Tuition Saving Tips
- Student Debt Guide: Types of Loans
- Making Smarter Student Loan Decisions
- Student Loan Glossary
- Borrowing for College: How Much is Too Much?
- Choosing an Education Loan
- Solutions for Borrowers Who are Having Trouble Repaying Education Loans
- Should You Prefer Your Preferred Lender List?
- Questions About the FAFSA
- How does divorce affect eligibility for student financial aid?
- How Much Income is Too Much When Applying for Need-Based Aid?
- Can I Get a New Financial Aid Package if My Mom Lost Her Job?
- Which parent is responsible for completing the financial aid application?
- Financial Aid without Filing the FAFSA?