$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
- What’s better than music? Sharing your opinions about music! For 30 consecutive days, post the image below on your feed or story after you’ve answered the given daily prompt. For extra points, include the song with your post! This challenge from @kronos_quartet is fun!
- Going vegetarian or even vegan is becoming more popular than ever. And rightfully so; the benefits of living the meatless lifestyle are numerous, not only for the animals, but also the environment and your own health! In fact, a vegetarian diet lowers both your risk of developing health issues like high cholesterol, heart disease and obesity as well water usage by approximately 219,000 gallons of water a year.
- Who doesn’t need a little extra motivation on a Monday? What better way to empower yourself and others for the week ahead than by the power of words? Simply look up this hashtag on Instagram or another platform, screenshot the saying that energizes you the most, then spread it using the hashtag to create a cycle of empowerment! Here’s a nice #MotivationMonday Instagram post from @mindofhabit.
- The world always needs some positivity; but during these times, we need it more than ever. This is a super easy way to put a smile on someone else’s face; just look up a quote that inspires you or spreads a message that aligns with your values, screenshot it, and share it with the world on Instagram with the hashtag #quoteoftheday. You never know who needs to see it! Like this post from @gomcgill.
- Calling all coffee-lovers! This super Instagram-worthy DIY drink is one of the trendiest sources of caffeine this year. Hundreds of thousands of people across all social media platforms are attempting to create the Dalgona coffee drink like this one from @thecookingfoodie.
- Here’s another fun challenge from @aakruti.rjy: post the photo below to your feed or story on Instagram and type your answer to the prompts next to each box.
- Sometimes we all need to step back from life and realize that through all the chaos, there is always something to be thankful for. While negative or stressful occurrences will always be present, positivity can always be found as well. Use the hashtag to share what you feel grateful for today and remember: we get to choose what we focus our energy upon. This post from @miche7777 is a wonderful example of gratefulness.
- Thanksgiving has yet to arrive, but it’s never too early to get into the holiday spirit! For that matter, it’s never too late to write a letter to Santa Claus either. Post a festive picture to your feed with the hashtag and write what you wish to say to Santa in the caption; it doesn’t necessarily have to be for what you hope to receive for the holidays. Make it funny, thoughtful or clever… it’s up to you! This post from @fosterthedoodle is an adorable example.
- Everyone knows that physical health is important…but something often overlooked, and equally important, is mental health. During the uncertainty of 2020, is it more essential than ever to prioritize your mental state. Although Mental Health Awareness Month was in May, it is always time to remind others to take care of their mental health! Use the hashtag like this post from @healingfromptsd, to let others know that they are not alone in their struggles.
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship