Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
- Gorilla Gourmet Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College students get to enjoy eclectic meals like Breakfast Mac N Cheese to unique items from the grill like Killer Tacos.
- This food truck often visits students on the Brown Campus in Providence, Rhode Island and offers vegan sweet treats. From Vegan candy bars and soft serve cream to their limited-quantity chocolate cake donut, students are in for a sustainable treat with this roaming food truck.
- This food truck is all about the Belgian waffles, and Columbia University students love the butter they use to flavor the fluffy waffles. According to Mobile Cuisine, the butter used is so addictively yummy, some students call it “crack butter.”
- University of Missouri students flock to this truck of comfort food for a quick bite to eat. From fried chicken smothered in gravy to a traditional hot ham and cheese biscuit with homemade pepper jelly, you’re sure to leave full. If you’re craving something sweet, try one of their fried pecan pies.
- Salt Lake City, Utah students love the portability of this Korean BBQ food truck. From tangy fried chicken with rice to their delicious veggie bowls, students leave feeling full and ready to try next week’s special.
Foodie Scholarships and InternshipsIf you’re a high school or college student that enjoys food, why not apply for scholarships with a food theme? Check out and apply for these foodie scholarships below:
Award Amount: $1,000 The Future Educator Scholarship is available to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students. You must be pursuing a degree in education to be eligible for this award.
Award Amount: $500 The Sugar Spun Scholarship is open to high school seniors and current college students. You must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words on one of the food related topics provided on the sponsor's website in order to be considered for this award.
Award Amount: Varies The Golden Gate Restaurant Association Scholarship is available to students majoring in foodservice fields. You must live in or originate from the greater San Francisco Bay Area to be eligible for this award. Look at these fun food internships too:
The Food and Prop Styling Intern is available to current culinary students. You must have strong aesthetic judgement and knowledge of food properties and preparation related to styling, be able to cook and select/style props as needed, and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to considered for this position. As an intern, you will collaborate on recipe preparation, plating, and overall culinary presentation.
The Food and Prop Styling Intern is available to current culinary students. You must have strong aesthetic The Culinary Development Internship is available to Culinology, Food Science, Culinary Arts or related field who have at least a junior status. You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, demonstrate leadership skills and US Citizen to be considered for this position. As an intern, you will work closely with product development scientists/chefs on a wide variety of value-added food projects (may require travel to other production facilities). You can find more scholarships and internships like these by creating your own Fastweb profile. By creating your FREE profile, you’ll be matched to scholarships that fit you and your interests.