- Crystal St. John is known for her motivational videos, denouncing negative mindsets, and helping her followers build the confidence to reach their dreams. Some specific things she discusses are small steps to reach your goals and how to focus on a single task, and more broad topics like finding your purpose, being patient and waiting for the good things in life, and just overall believing in yourself!
- @oneplanet.onelove is run by Bella, an inspirational creator whose videos are incredibly soothing and relaxing. Her account spreads the message that “living” is not the same as just “existing,” and includes clips of beautiful scenery and landscapes.
- The creator behind this account, Noam, is a med student in Toronto. She uses her experiences to encourage and motivate fellow students. I have saved quite a few of her study-tip videos.
- This account is for all the book lovers out there. For those of you who are on BookTok, the book side of TikTok, I recommend this account to find your next favorite book! I used to read quite a lot as a child, something that I’ve found myself drifting away from as I grew up and had more responsibilities. This account and other BookTok accounts have helped me find new books based on my favorites, and the book genres I’m looking for.
- For all you foodies and bakers out there, check out @bakingenvy. This account has shown up on my feed quite a lot, and I find myself saving a lot of their recipes, from lava cakes to cinnamon rolls in a mug. I never actually end up making them, but it’s so fun to watch them bake their desserts!
- While we’re speaking of food, check out @lizmoody for healthy recipes and ways to stay healthy—physically and mentally. Liz, the creator behind this account, takes delicious foods, like cake batter bites and cinnamon cookies, and transforms them into much healthier creations. In addition, Liz advocates for doing what makes you happy, as evidenced by her decision to move from NYC to a secluded area surrounded by nature.
- Last on our motivational TikTok list, is the “big sister” we didn’t know we needed! Whenever you encounter a problem that a sister could normally help with, Niki is sure to have some advice on it.
Private Student Loan Offers For Your School
Find additional ways to make ends meet while pursuing your degree.