Couples Halloween Costumes
1. Mary Poppins and Chimney Sweep
2. Daria and Jane
3. Popeye and Olive OylDress up as everyone's favorite dynamic duo: the spinach-loving sailor and the lovely lady he only had eyes for. Don't forget to take a can of spinach along! Image courtesy of Costume-works.com.
4. Wayne and Garth (Wayne’s World)Party on! Dress up as Wayne and Garth to embrace your inner dudes - imagine how fun it would be to totally take on their personas for an entire night. Sh'yeah! Image courtesy of Theredlightvillage.com.
5. Mickey and Minnie MouseWhat could be cuter than dressing up as beloved classic characters Mickey and Minnie Mouse? It doesn't matter if you're a guy and a girl or both girls (see photo) - the possibilities of creating your own adorable look are endless. Image courtesy of 16stonevintage.com.
6. John Lennon and Yoko OnoWant a Halloween costume that's chic and creative at the same time? Try dressing up as an iconic couple, like Lennon and Yoko. Bonus: you can likely use items from your closets to create the costume and craft your own "peace" sign. Image courtesy of Pinterest.com.
Group Halloween Costumes
7. Tutti Frutti FriendsCostumes so adorable everyone will want to eat you right up! Go as a group or alone, it doesn’t get much better than these creative and fun fruit costumes. Not into fruit? Check out the rest of Studio DIY’s DIY Halloween costumes. They’re oh-so-clever and fun – you’re sure to find one you love! Images courtesy of Studio DIY.
8. Three Blind MiceEveryone knows the macabre English nursery rhyme, Three Blind Mice, but did you know it makes for a darling costume for three, too? Girls, guys or a combo, your adaptation on these critters is sure to be a hit! Image courtesy of Thesociallife.com.
9. Four SeasonsWinter, spring, summer and fall are distinct seasons that everyone is able to easily recognize which makes it even easier for you to recreate. Gather three of your pals and embrace the seasons in this awesome group costume idea for four. Image courtesy of Pinterest.com.
10. The Golden GirlsYour friends will thank you for being a friend when you suggest dressing up as the four spunky gals everyone knows and loves. Mega points for the guys who take this on! Image courtesy of Memecollection.net.
11. The Wizard of OzWhile there are four main characters in The Wizard of Oz, you could expand this costume theme to add on Toto, The Wicked Witch of the West, Glinda the Good Witch, Flying Monkeys, The Great and Powerful Oz and Munchkins of Munchkinland. Image courtesy of Locallove.tumbler.com.
12. Matryoshka Russian Nesting DollsWhat better way to embrace the hilarious differences in stature between friends than by personifying these delightful childhood trinkets? Plan to wear shoes with varying heel heights to play up your height differences for some added charm. Image courtesy of Biffsqiggled.blogspot.com.
13. Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesThe benefits of wearing a TMNT costume: You have a reason to scream "Cowabunga!" at everyone. You have an excuse to carry around/eat pizza all night long. You get to show off your sweet ninjutsu moves. None of these seem like bad things. Image courtesy of Followpics.co.
14. The Spice GirlsIt's time to spice up your life, just saying. And becoming an outlandish British pop star for a night is just the trick. Plus, you already know all the words to the Spice Girls tracks. Don't lie, we know you do. Image courtesy of Faarrow.com.
15. Scooby-Doo! Halloween CostumesIf there's ever a time to get the gang together to solve a mystery, it's on Halloween. We also recommend packing some Scooby snacks because, well, you never know. Image courtesy of Http4.bp.blogspot.com.
No Costume? No Problem!If dressing up and going to a costume party is not your thing, there are still plenty of other fun ways to celebrate this spooky Halloween. Consider one of the following alternatives to dressing up in group Halloween costumes or couples Halloween costumes:
- Carving, or decorating, pumpkins outside with friends
- Participating in a Halloween decorating contest or outdoor scavenger hunt in neighborhoods/living communities
- Walking through a haunted trail experience or corn maze
- Going on hayrides or tractor rides with a group of friends