Effective Web Solutions is an exciting and fast-growing digital marketing agency dedicated to our clients and giving them the absolute best possible chance to gain business and be successful. We are looking for an upbeat, intelligent and happy person to join our family.
This position is located at our Corporate office in Vancouver, WA. We are a local Washington based digital marketing company. Join our B2B Sales Development Team and reach out to businesses, locally and nationwide.
If you are interested in working with a company with endless opportunities for growth, medical benefits and paid holidays please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Ability to develop and qualify leads
- Great phone skills and the ability to develop new relationships and prove it
- Ability to identify, prioritize, develop and manage prospects
- Ability to provide consistent follow up communications with the sales prospects all the way through close
- Be computer literate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Be self-motivated, with high energy and an infectious level of enthusiasm
As a lead generation representative you will be expected to:
- Identify potential new markets, and research potential new prospects in those markets.
- Send company marketing material to new potential prospects.
- Positively and professionally communicate the benefits of our services to the prospective clients and must be able to generate interest for follow up appointments.
- Keep control of conversations while displaying competency and product knowledge to generate appointments.
- Work effectively in a team environment while striving for individual excellence
As part of this team, you will be a member of the lead generation team who will be responsible for contacting and determining the decision maker to generate new and follow up appointments. You will be responsible for the customer relationship and ensuring the utmost in creating rapport with the decision maker and creating a positive customer experience. A combination of being a good listener, articulate, solution oriented, with the ability to overcome any plausible objections to generate new prospect appointments will make you an ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity!
Position is located at 1010 Washington St., Ste 200, Vancouver, WA and reports to the Exec VP of sales. Hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.