Job Purpose: Serve clients with a positive demeanor when greeting, directing, and assisting them appropriately; Ability to notify company personnel of client arrival; Maintain front desk area and client lobby; Manage emails; Maintain scheduling and appointments; Oversee telecommunications systems in an organized manner.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains telecommunication system by following employer procedures for communicating with clients
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains professionalism and care when assisting clients who come to our office
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills/Qualifications: Bilingual in English and Spanish, Friendly Telephone and Verbal Communication Skills with Clients and Colleagues, Proficient Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Client-Focused, Excellent Organizational Skills, Works Effectively Under Pressure, Diligent Supply Management, Willingness to Gain Knowledge and Experience in the Accounting Business Sector