ABM is a leading provider of facility solutions. We are looking for a Supervisor and a Trainee for a Day Lead position, for School Custodians in Vancouver, WA.
In this position you will need excellent customer service, proven ability to lead others as well as the ability to perform all job duties that you are training others to perform.
Proven experience in a leadership role is necessary - in addition experience performing janitorial duties.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Current Driver's License
• At least 1 year of experience in a leadership role
• Proven customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to stand, bend and lift on an 8-hour shift
• Ability to work at different schools in the Vancouver area as needed
• Perform daily quality checks - providing feedback as necessary
• Be able to follow and train all policy and safety standards of ABM and School District
If you are looking for the next step in your cleaning career - then this is for you! You will be able to advance in the company and grow in Leadership and Customer Service skills.
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)