Hollander Hospitality is seeking a Night Auditor for our new Delta Hotel by Marriott in Everett, WA. The Night Auditor audits, balances and prepares reports to provide accurate, timely information and ensure company and hotel policies and procedures are followed while providing outstanding guest service to arriving, departing and in-house guests.
Must have weekend availability 11PM- 7AM
RATE OF PAY:
$16.50, $17.55 with 3+ years experience
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Paid Sick Time or Paid Time Off
Hotel travel discounts
Employee Assistance Programs
For eligible employees:
Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
· Principals of providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as computers and related software, printers, photocopier, fax and multiple line telephone system.
· Standard cash handling procedures.
Skills and Ability to:
· Actively listen and give full attention to guests, asking questions when necessary to find out how to best meet their needs.
· Communicate effectively in the English language in writing using correct spelling, grammar and rules of composition and verbally by speaking clearly and concisely
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
· Demonstrated proficiency in various computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
· Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency
· Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively.
· Manage one’s time with minimal supervision in order to meet productivity standards.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Two years experience providing service directly to the public required.
· Previous night audit, accounting or similar experience preferred.
Light Work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
This work requires the following physical activities: Standing, pulling, grasping, seeing, hearing, reaching, pushing, repetitive motions, talking.
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award- winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer