Serves meals by reviewing recipes; assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; maintaining equipment, inventory, and a sanitary kitchen.
* Plans meals by analyzing recipes; retrieving and ordering ingredients.
* Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste.
* Completes meal preparation by grilling, sautéing, roasting, frying, and broiling ingredients; verifying doneness and taste; assembling andrefrigerating cold ingredients.
* Presents meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements using plates, dishes, bowls, and baskets.
* Controls costs by adhering to recipes; following preparation standards.
* Maintains a sanitary kitchen by adhering to state and local sanitation, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes; cleaning equipment.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive and cleaning maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Attendance, Confidentiality, Emotional Control, Flexibility, Handles Pressure