The Technological Institute, more commonly known as "Tech", is a landmark building at Northwestern University built from 1940 to 1942. It is the main building for students and faculty in the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science. The school of engineering itself was called the Technological Institute before a major gift from the Robert R. McCormick Foundation gave it the present name.
- Private for profit, Less than 2 years (below associate)
- avg tuition
24567 Northwestern Hwy Ste 200
Southfield, MI 48075